I was thinking what to get for my niece Sharanya ( 5 yrs) as rakhi gift .
She loves cartoon characters hello kitty ,tinker bell, my little pony ,strawberry shortcake etc So, I decided to shop for various little things she would love.
I bought ……
• T-shirt, tank top, socks – Gap
• Sun glasses- Disney Tinker bell
• Compact mirror- Strawberry Shortcake
• Stickers- My little Pony , Disney princess , Hello kitty
• Note pad – Hello kitty
Next step was to pack them in such a way that makes everything look extra special. I knew I had a shoebox that was colorful and pretty and matched with character colors.
Here’s the lid to the box I made for my niece. To cover the logo on the box and the price sticker on sides of the box ,I took a printout of hello kitty and pasted it on the lid of the box and added some heart stickers .
• Shoe-Box (colorful one saves time)
• Printout of any favorite character (Hello kitty)
• Heart stickers (any shape will do )
• Regular scotch tape
• Little gifts
I had lots of fun packing all these gifts and my niece just loved the box.
Why buy GiftBoxes when you can decorate and reuse your shoeboxes.One of the few ways to reuse your Shoeboxes.